Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boring Sunday!!! What's Next????

I Hate Mondays!!!... i really don't know what to say. I supposed to study on something but I'm too eager to write this first. My life has been always the boring one. Friends and colleagues would ask me why not going out and have some fun?? Well guys, thanx for your concern but going out with me is a hell of boring one. Too much going out without any intention are costly. My pay cheque is not up to that extend yet. There's a lot of things i have to prepare for my future. I am obsessed with what's going on in the internet right now. Games, movies, youtube... everything!!! I went to http://www.lverose.com/ and i found my wish gift list. Hahahahahah..... get the point??? Everything inside is what i have always wanted.... well a part of it. You see, i am not a happy person.... outside...COOL!!! inside....BLUE.... God knows why.... i don't have to share the reasons with anybody. I'll just wait for a charming knight to rescue me.... when, who, how, why.... only HE knows!!! Patience on waiting for the day though....
Now, enjoy the poetry i had received for the 5th place in English poem recital competition in 1994....




A WET SHEET AND A FLOWING SEA
(Alan Cunningham)


A wet sheet and a flowing sea,


A wind that follows fast,


And fills the white and rustling sail


And bends the gallant mast.


And bends the gallant mast, my boys,


While, like the eagle free,


Away the good ship flies, and leaves


Old England on the lee.


Oh, for a soft and gentle wind,


I heard a fair one cry:


But give to me the snoring breeze


And white waves heaving high.


And white waves heaving high, my lads,


A good ship, tight and free,


The world of waters is our home,


And merry men are we.


There's tempest in yon horned moon,


And lightning in yon cloud;


And hark the music, mariners!


The wind is piping loud.


The wind is piping loud, my boys,


The lightning flashes free;


While the hollow oak our palace is,


Our heritage the sea.

1 comment:

marvicn.com said...

my weekend also like that one too..it can be bored..i guess most of the time.but books help...so read more books/novels