Thursday, February 26, 2009

thinking....and thinking... and assignments

Why are there so many assignments in this whole world... but i like it... u may laugh but the fact is... i think that it is more to mind exercise. makes me think and think and think... whatever happens to me... came with rational reasons... i came back to study to be a teacher... with a reason... to teach children in schools... why teaching? for sure with a reason... only Allah knows. i used to cry everynight, thinking about work, life and everything... but now i know that every tears came out with relieve.... i became stronger, mature and wiser...
I try to stay clear from all the worries that clouded over my head. I try to think positive. I try to love other people, open up to some matters and solve problems. hope that everything is going on fine soon...
Owh!! i really have to go... i'll get back soon....with the eventful report of ELAM NITE!!!

1 comment:

marvicn.com said...

biasa la assignment ya..kmk org pun gago with assignment and projects...soon Allah will pay us back with more rezeki..with His blessing.