Saturday, May 16, 2009

My biggest challenge starting next month!!

Finally, i got the school's name for my practicum next month. not far from serian town but far from my house. it takes almost 1 hour from my home so i decided to rent a place near to the school. Owh!! i forgot to mention the school's name. the school is called SK Plaman Baki/Menaul. It is in a mix zone kampung and also near to #$@^ farm. The road is narrow, quite bumpy with potholes.

The school is in the estate area and not much of lighting there. Only 6 classes in the school and each Year for each class and it is a biggest challenge for me as i am going to teach ESL and as we know not all can converse well in EL. I am going to teach English as my major and Pendidikan Moral as my minor.

I had my Pendidikan Moral micro-teaching last week. My lecturer commented that i am suitable to teach Secondary school as my firmness was not gentle enough for primary students. and again my pace of talking was too fast for small children. i hope i can change that. Phewww!!! i love challenges and this is what i have to face. I love it!!! More news when i got there with my teaching partner next week... till then!!!

No comments: