Sunday, October 23, 2011

just scribbling during cozy Sunday morning....

To be honest, nobody reads my blog... but the main objective of doing this, is as my journal and for me to pour out what is on my mind and my heart. I have been reading other bloggers' blogs and seemed really2 interesting as their creativity made their blog colourful to read and follow. Since I love reading books, why not to love reading blogs. For me reading blogs has the same impact as reading books. There is a Malay saying "Yang baik dijadikan teladan, yang buruk dijadikan sempadan" which means we only adopt anything that is good and leave the bad thing on the other side. Well, true enough.

hehehe...quite surprising myself as I'm typing this in English (since my previous entries were in BM). One thing is clear that my mood in writing and speaking in English is there. Something like in season. Once it is there...shhuuupppp!!!! fluent! But when the season is gone... I started to stutter..hahaha... i know, not good for my career as I am actually teaching English in school... but to build up creativity, I myself read English materials such as books and blogs. There, again the positive side of reading blogs.

Yesterday I had a good conversation with my housemate who also a single lady like me.. we have the same view on being single. People like to take advantage on us for not having own family and give excuses that we have more time to do this and that. To be honest, even though we don't have what other ladies with family have, but we do the same chores and spend our time like other married people. No husband and children doesn't mean we don't have family. We still have parents to take care and pay bills on time every month. What we are lacking are, security and emotional comfort. Those subjects are our (single ladies like us)main concern. That is why you look at us like we are firm on our decision, because we have to protect ourselves. We think before we act. Then you'll come to know why I love books so much, because books, reading and knowledge are my emotional comfort. Does it sound weird? NOT! hahaha... so the moral of the story, don't look down on us unmarried people as we have our own strength and we might be stronger than you think, emotionally.

I wish I can put more pictures in my coming entries. but for now I just want to put this as one of my wishlists (God knows when will I get this! huuuuuu) till then, FAREFARREN PEEPS!

IT'S A BOOKBAG!!!!

No comments: