Wednesday, June 3, 2009

whatever!!!!!

i'd just read a blog by one of the so called "wonder boys" that really made me laugh until the tears came out. So funny and pathetic. read this...

"Unfortunately we lose. I felt very frustrated. For me, the groups that made to the final didn’t deserve the honour to perform during the English Language Night. Their performances were quite boring and cliché. For me “the hole in the bucket group” and “nobody’s child group” made me questioning the credibility of the judges."

I felt sorry for them not because they didnt go through the final, but 1st they must know the concept of what "Action Song" was and how'd you relate it with teaching scenario. It was not only about fun but to make it educational. "A hole in the bucket" taught EL in the song lyrics and "Nobody's child" delivered because of the moral value. Dont judge the credability of the judges, because they'd just follow the rules and regulations.

2 comments:

apow said...

Hi Nora, i read the blog that you talked about :) ..Biarlah dia dgn labu-labunya hehehe.. All the best teaching ya!

apow said...

By the way this is what the blogger said earlier...

"I watched a lot of great performance performed by other classes. All of them had a story line in their action song but our performance only consist of great action. I felt that our performance is out of the competition’s theme."

..contradicting is at best :)