Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Hi again... PENGORBANAN AIDIL ADHA
I'm back to Kuching today from Sibu since Saturday. The trip was fun cos we were convoying with Yak Man's family. I tried to have fun and enjoying my holiday but failed. On Saturday i received shocking news from my boss and i oredi on work while on holiday. Unbelievable!!!! I should have taken my leave and go out from Malaysia or at least Sarawak. My bosses seemed to forget that i'm on leave and not even in Kuching. What i can help was coordinate from Sibu. Hilarious but SAD and UPSET!!! and I hate the fact that today when i was just arrived home for a few minutes, my boss called me to remind other staff to bring newspaper to their (bosses's) home. Another sick joke!!!! I was doing my work 24/7 including on my leave!!!! I think that is the PENGORBANAN that I'm doing for this company. If my bosses didn't see this, i don't know... i have no comment! Hope that i would go for another job that would appreciate me more. I have to be patience. Hope i got the job and career that i longed for the whole of my life.
and I'm OUT!

No comments: