Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RESIGNATION LETTER

Finally I've tendered my resignation effective 27th December 2008. Didn't get any negative comment from my bosses though... but my lady boss expected i was going to resign as i looked i was hiding something (my letter) from her. It was actually i want to give the letter by myself to Mr. Boss. I wanted to meet him myself. A Malay saying" Masuk Cara Baik, Keluar pun Cara Baik" which means " if you came to work proper, then, when you call it quit, exit with grace".... not precisely translated but almost come to that meaning. They both wishes the best of luck to me and same goes to them from me. Even though I'm officially resigned, but there are still some matters to do. They even made a joke by saying that they are hoping me to find "somebody" there. I guess they know how dedicated i was working for them until i didnt have time to look for my "partner". Hehehehe... well, no comment.
....to be continued to the next chapter......

No comments: